In November 2012, Hillsborough CTA moved its offices to a new location at 3102 N. Habana Avenue in Tampa.
The building, known as the Andres Diaz Cigar Factory, was built in the early 1900s. In February 1908, Andres Diaz & Co moved into this building from New York. Regular cigar production began in May of 1908. At its peak, the factory employed 200 workers. A. Diaz closed it’s business in 1925. The building housed various other factories over the years. Renovations in 1980 turned this cigar factory into office space and in 1998, the Tampa Historical Society and West Tampa Centennial Society named the building as an architectural landmark.